Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The slow deterioration of sanity

Last night I found a safety pin. It was Gold! This was very exciting, although I can't remember why. Then my mum took the pin away. I was very sad. I wonder where it went...
Oh well. No news, obviously. Pfft. There's never any news. Oh well. You know, it's funny, there're people I know that have these hectic lives filled with people and other strange things like that who'd love to have a life as eventless as mine. The grass is always greener, I guess. Unless you're colour blind..then it's blue...hmm. Interesting.
Well, not really, obviously. But it makes you think, if you think about it.
Oh hell, I need sugar.

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

yes indeed...blue...the grass is always blue...

11 August 2004 at 19:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home