Monday, August 30, 2004

I'm gonna sing the doom song now!

One week left of summer! *death* 7am starts, buses, people, work, people...meh. I wish to curl into a ball and...do...something. Oh never mind. I'm getting ten hours of sleep each night now (blessed 11am starts) but...up at 7am! I'll barely get five hours if I'm lucky! And if my mum stops me from watching Invader Zim at night...
doom doom doom doomy-doomey doom...
I mean, sure, it's not like i've actually done ANYTHING this summer, but I'm generally easily amused. I have Burton films, comic books and the internet...what more do I need? Probably a fair bit more if I think about it, but c'est la vie. Oh, that's another thing! I think I've forgotten all my French, subtly replacing it with Japanese, and I'm doing badly learning THAT too.
Ah well.
I'm going to go colour in some ring binders.

1 Comments:

Blogger ikerus said...

http://cfnspot4art.blogspot.com/

6 September 2004 at 02:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home